The FunVidya Club is about helping you
- Exploring the world around us and the entire universe
- Finding your interests
- Going deeper into what intrigues you
- Freely experimenting and tinkering around without any pre-defined agenda
This site is one of the projects under the umbrella idea of THE FREE MIND (TFM) WAY:
- See an introduction to TFM here.
- Read The Freedom Manifesto here.
- Find out WHY you should explore TFM at all!
- Get curious about the upcoming book – THE FREEDOM MANIFESTO – HOW TO BE FREE AND FLOURISH DOING YOUR OWN THING.
All above links lead to www.thefreemind.space – which is the primary repository of all TFM related content.
This particular site is used various experiments – for example, so far, for daily writing, exploring and learning different subjects including computer programming (starting with Python), technology (starting with IOT), etc.
Status as on August 13, 2019: Daily learning and sharing about Python programming language,
Earlier a daily writing streak eventually led to creation of a “fun” and “impossible” project called – “PROJECT: Access to ALL Knowledge – Towards a COMPLETE MAP of our EXISTENCE”:
- [June 27, 2019 post: The Beginning of New Beginnings] On DAY 1, I contemplated a lot on what to write. Fiction was out of question. Book review was an option but seemed too easy. Finally I settled on IOT – my latest focus area. I might get to kill many birds with this is one stone – one – my research on IOT would continue, hopefully, in a disciplined fashion; two: I get to sharpen my design thinking; three: we get explore what it takes to learn a new subject……
- On DAY 2, I thought how can IOT help solve world’s problems. However, for that you need to know what are the world’s biggest problems….this led to the 2nd post.
- Few days no show, then I got around to beginning work on a project that I have been dreaming since my teenage – “PROJECT: Access to ALL Knowledge – Towards a COMPLETE MAP of our EXISTENCE”.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.